Vodka | 75cl | 43 % ABV
Named after the endangered and New Zealand endemic bird, Blue Duck Vodka is a super premium vodka with a seriously smooth finish.
Blue Duck Rare Vodka is handcrafted and batch-distilled using a copper Arnold-Holstein hybrid still in our base in the hills above Tauranga by our Master Distiller Micheal Deinlein, who’s family have been making alcoholic beverages since the 1930’s.
After a total of seven distillations, we blend the distillate with filtered water sourced from a spring underneath our distillery resulting in our seriously smooth international award winning Blue Duck Vodka.
With every bottle sold we make a donation to our charity partners that help protect NZ’s native species and wild places.
Since launching in 2013, Blue Duck Vodka has won numerous international awards, the highlights of which are;
- Gold: International Spirits Challenge 2022
- Double Gold: San Francisco World Spirits Competition (USA 2014)
- Double Gold: The Fifty Best (USA 2016)
- CCA Consumers Choice Award: SIP Awards (USA 2015)
- Silver Outstanding: International Wine & Spirits Competition (UK 2015)